<<<October 2018 Prayer Points>>>
- Please continue to lift up our family as we put on the full armor of God daily. Spiritual Warfare is real but we know our God is greater!
- At this time we have $0 finances in place to travel to Dallas at the end of October for Together 2018 and the Mission America Coalition National Conference.
- We know that we are called to serve with Mission America Coalition and we are trusting that God will make a way in the weeks to come. BUT!!! As a praise to Him, they are granting us free entry into the conference! And apparently, there is some interview involved where we will be up on stage!
<<<August 2018 Prayer Points>>>
- 100% monthly funding at $3,000/month. This includes living expenses and ministry expenses.
- A fully funded trip to Texas Motor Speedway to volunteer at Together Generation 2018.
- The first evangelism/discipleship trainings.
- Meet Cincinnati contacts from The Urban Alternative Adopt a School conference.
- Office furniture, including desks, chairs, and bookshelves.
<<<May 2018 Prayer Points>>>
- Please continue to pray for the Harvest in Cincinnati. Pray that God will go before us and that His people would dare to believe that God can and will stirrup an entire city for His Glory!
- Pray for strength and endurance for Christen’s health. She has suffered some setbacks with the healing of her spine including a couple of falls. She will seek out physical therapy of her remaining time in Dallas and is looking for an orthopedic specialist who will resume her care in Cincinnati.
- Continue to pray for God’s wisdom as we are at an impasse to decide what do for schooling, especially with our oldest. We have been so blessed to have affordable Christian Education right across the street from Christen’s office and now we are scratching our heads about what the next step should be.
<<<April 2018 Prayer Points>>>
- Continue to pray for us as we look for a mission agency and church home in Cincinnati.
- Christen has been presented with some opportunities to do some paid writing and is truly considering pursuing more opportunities to help subsidize the family needs.
- Please pray that we find the right school situation for our children as we are considering home-school.
- Please pray for God’s protection against the schemes of the enemy. We continue to face spiritual warfare as our leaving date nears.
<<<March 2018 Prayer Points>>>
- Pray for healing and protection as we have been met with ailments of all types within our family. We realize that Satan is attempting to sift us as wheat but we are continuing to stand firm with the full armor of God.
- Pray for our spiritual growth, specifically that we develop healthy spiritual disciplines.
- Continue to pray for discernment as we continue to look for opportunities to partner with existing ministries.
- Please pray for continued financial blessing not only that we would meet our goal of 10,000 dollars by June 30th but that God would direct us regarding the stewardship of His money to the glory of His Kingdom.
<<<February 2018 Prayer Points>>>
- That God will provide direction and wisdom to close up loose ends as we prepare to move.
- That God will grant us the right partnership with the right mission agency
- Prepare the hearts and minds of our children: Jude (4), Lily (3), Joey (1.5)
The second thing you can do is give financially. You can visit our GoFundMe and give there or if you see us, you can give directly to us too. Either works for us.
We are so blessed to have reached over 1000 dollars of our 10,000 dollar goal in just one month!!! We know God is going to provide that we need as we take on this big spiritual, physical, and financial challenge.